Check out the lineup we have in store for all you barley and hop lovers out there! We have a super special one off Rocco Red on cask to splash into our cleanly rinsed glasses. The Red Headed Step Child was born out of love between The Iron Press and Bootlegger's Brewery.
Without further ado, take a gander:
1. Belgian Blonde – 5% ABV | 17 IBU – Light Malts, European Hops, and Trappist Yeast produces a very drinkable, lower alcohol content Belgian beer appealing to light Pilsner drinkers.
2. Chango Lager – 5.1% ABV | 11 IBU – Light malt profile and low bitterness with notes of cocoa, chocolate and light roast.
3. Lemongrass Wit – 5.5% ABV | 11 IBU – Bready malt profile with spice/clove yeast character. Bitter Orange, Coriander and Lemongrass flavor and aroma.
4. Pumpkin Ale – 6.1% ABV | 17 IBU – Light malt base profile with pumpkin pie, baking spice aromas and taste.
5. Black Phoenix – 6.7% ABV | 37 IBU – Custom roasted coffee with chocolate malt, roasted barley and oats round out the flavor of chiptole peppers adding a subtle warmth and smokiness to the finish.
6. Soco IPA – 7% ABV | 89 IBU – Pale malt profile with very light caramel and bready notes yielding a dry finish. Bitter hop profile with apricot, lemon peel & slight earthyness.
7. Amerige IPA – 7% ABV | 46 IBU – Named after Fullertons founders, George and Edward Amerige. Classic American IPA loaded with all the popular citrus and fruity hops
8. Rocco Red – 7.1% ABV | 36 IBU – Malty with notes of carmel, toffee and very light roast coffee. Assertive hop profile of citrus and tropical flavor and aromas
9. Red Headed Step Child – 7.1% ABV | 36 IBU – Maple, bacon, and jalapeno in a cask... Thats all you need to know. Want more info? Come taste it.
10. Memorial IPA – 7.1% ABV | 49 IBU – Very pale malt profile yielding a dry finish. Bitter hop profiles with notes of grapefruit, lemon, orange, and passionfruit.
11. Golden Chaos – 8.5% ABV | 31 IBU – Smooth Belgian yeast character, light malt profile. Low earth/spice hop character, high carbonation.
12. Knuckle Sandwich – 10% ABV | 88 IBU – Very Malty, with caramel and toffee notes. Very Bitter, with pine and citrus flavor and aromas.
We can't wait to see everyone there!
The Iron Press Crew