The lineup for our first ever Tuesday Tap Takeover in Anaheim is ready for your viewing pleasure! What you see here is our tasting session with the guys over at Bottle Logic Brewing. Chef Andrea prepared some delicious house made syrups and infusions to pair up with Bottle Logic's delicious brown - and so we have collaborated and created...teh dav1d b0w1e (only the best representation of Nikola Tesla *EVER*!).
We had a lot of fun that morning and are looking forward to pouring out a baker's dozen of their electrifying brews including a surprise beer they will be bringing in that afternoon!
Without further ado, the rad beer list for July 8th, 2014 AD:
1. E.M.P – 4.7% ABV | 30 IBU – This brown porter is brewed to showcase the lighter side of dark beers. With a dose of caramel up front and a light roast finish, this porter is sure to satisfy.
2. teh dav1d b0w1e – 5.5% ABV | 22 IBU – A Bottle Logic x The Iron Press collaboration. A delicious brown ale with plenty of espresso beans, chai, and organic maple syrup. Come celebrate this beer with us!!
3. Hanamachi – 5.5% ABV | 10 IBU – Japanese style rice lager, easy drinking and super dry, this beer finishes out at 0 degrees plato!
4. She Shot First – 5.5% ABV | 35 IBU – Their twist on an American Pale Ale, She Shot First, is brewed with generous amounts of malted wheat, and Pacific North West hops. This particular combination produces enormous flavors and aromas of citrus, while still being very sessionable
5. Mother Heifer – 5.5% ABV | 21 IBU – A stout brewed with lactose sugar, caramel malt and oats, resulting in a rich and velvety smooth finish.
6. Prequel: Alpha – 6% ABV | 60 IBU – Distinct hop flavor and bitterness blends with Belgian yeast flavors and a dry finish.
7. Anaheim, California – 6.5% ABV | 30 IBU – Smoked chile aromas. Earthy bitterness with each sip. This beer has a lower level of carbonation with a slightly crisp mouthfeel.
8. POG Juice – 6.5% ABV | 55 IBU – A tropical IPA with fresh pineapple, orange, and guava juices. This beer should be called OMG Juice, on account of how scrum-diddly-umcious it is.
9. Recursion 2 – 6.5% ABV | 60 IBU – They’ve changed the grain bill up a little bit and are using Meridian and El Dorado hops to bring out big notes of cantaloupe and watermelon. It’s a bright and juicy flavor explosion
10. Leche Mole – 7.0% ABV | 21 IBU – Mocha Mexican Milk Stout brewed with vanilla beans, cocoa nibs, coffee, and Anaheim/Ancho chiles. One of the best Milk Stouts around.
11. Tattered Prince – 7% ABV | 27 IBU – This traditional Saison is brewed with new world ingredients such as Sorachi Ace hops, fresh ground ginger, coriander, orange peel, and then fermented with an authentic French farmhouse yeast. Tattered Prince takes the standard Saison and adds citrus and spice complexity.
12. Double Actuator – 10.0% ABV | 80 IBU – This Double IPA is brewed and generously dry hopped with Mosiac hops. You'll find this ale to have a super floral nose, smooth bitterness, with hints of blueberries, mango, and papaya.
13. Suprise! – ?.?% ABV | ?? IBU – Bottle Logic is going to be bringing you all a special release brew. Stay tuned to find out more. Same beer time, same beer channel.
We can't wait to see everyone in Anaheim, see you guys soon!
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew