We have an amazing line up from Valiant Brewing coming up for you guys this Tuesday for our Tap Takeover in Anaheim. The boys out in Orange have brewed up some delicious stuff for us to splash in your glasses so you can splash it in your moufs! We have a big surprise as we collaborated with them for a cask conditioned specialty.
Here is the salivating list for you guys:
1. Sessionability – 3.8% ABV | 46 IBU – Aroma is mild pine and grassy. Super clean and refreshing malt flavor, very dry on the finish but perfect elevated bitterness to round out the experience.
2. Suavemente – 4.4% ABV | 22 IBU – Created using guava puree, and lots of love. This testament to guava has a delicate guava aroma as well as delectable passionfruit aroma. There is a flavor of malt, with guava coming to hit the mid palate. Finishes crisp but creamy
3. Cask Conditioned Suavemente – 4.4% ABV | 22 IBU – Same as above, BUT!, conditioned with more guava, watermelon, and yuzu.
4. Criterion – 5.6% ABV | 20 IBU – Brewed with Wildflower Honey and Rye Malt. Clean malt aroma with a light wildflower honey, spicy and fruity notes. Flavor is both floral and spicy with a distinct rye profile that comes through mid-palate. The finish is dry with a low bitterness.
5. Crescendo – 6.5% ABV | 31 IBU – The first hint of Crescendo greets you with a bouquet of herbal, foral, and citrus hop fragrance as well as a clean malty aroma. Flavor components begin with a slight maltyness that guides you toward an elevated hop favor. A refreshingly crisp and clean experience greets you at the finish letting you enjoy the low bitterness that comes from our hop forward approach.
6. Fields Ablaze – 6.8% ABV | 22 IBU – Tart, lemony, clean malt character thrives with the floral yet spicy aroma. Light malt sweetness and a slight grainy texture. Low bitterness develops flavor profile that allows a crisp refreshing finish.
7. Alpha Drive – 8.8% ABV | 90 IBU – Aromatic notes of tropical and citrus fruits such as passion fruit and grapefruit. Enjoy the flavors of caramel and bready malt intermixed with the sticky resin quality of Centennial hops. Alpha drive finishes strong with our precise rolling bitterness that hop-heads and new drinkers alike will crave.
8. Axiom – 10.5% ABV | 28 IBU – Delicious Graham cracker with a slight malty highlight. Cherry combines with raisin, some spiciness and a few alcohol esters. A rich caramel sweetness leads into a diverse mixture of malt characters. A taste of clove with a little herbal hops and a light hotness. Medium mouthfeel. A flicker of warmth and a mildly dry sensation as well as low sweetness.
9. Valiant 1st Anniversary – 12.3% ABV | 100+ IBU – The first thought they had when we began to create their Anniversary beer was “make it big.” The complexity of creating a hybrid Belgian Barleywine makes this a true rarity among beers. Their Anniversary beer will grab ahold of you with its strong floral aroma and esters. The depth of flavor comes from the intense four-hour boil that creates the profound caramel maltiness. The Pièce de résistance is thier French Strisselspalt hops which bring a dynamic bittering element to an already unique Barleywine.
10. Kratos – 12.5% ABV | 31 IBU – Pear, cactus and a wonderful bouquet of flowers. The flavor has a mango and honeydew melon as well as a semi sweet finish with a pleasant texture from the grain. Good head retention.
11. Alpha Overdrive – 14.3% ABV | 100+ IBU – Delicious Graham cracker with a slight malty highlight. Cherry combines with raisin, some spiciness and a few alcohol esters. A rich caramel sweetness leads into a diverse mixture of malt characters. A taste of clove with a little herbal hops and a light hotness. Medium mouthfeel. A flicker of warmth and a mildly dry sensation as well as low sweetness.
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew