After a super fun night with some amazingly hard-to-find brews from Bear Republic, we are throwing a little Tuesday Tap Sneak Peak with the newest brewery on the Block - @BeachCityBrewery out of Huntington Beach!
Viewing entries tagged
1. Jalapeño Bacon Fried Chicken and Waffle - Buttermilk Fried Chicken baked into a Jalapeno + Bacon infused Waffle. Served with Stout BBQ Sauce + Sweet Potato Tater Tots - $10.00
2. Cinnamon Waffle French Toast Crunch - Waffle French Toast infused with Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. Garnished with Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream, Strawberries + Dark Chocolate Flakes - $ 7.00
Take a look at these NOW. I SAID NOW!
Limited quantity anniversary glasses will be given away to those who pick up a flight and a sammy! DJ LexaKhan will be spewing out ridiculously fun tunes, but BYOV is always welcome.
See you all tonight! The Iron Press Crew
It's hard to believe that another year has zipped by our humble little establishment. With that being said, we have been working with our favorite breweries to bring in some super rad/fun/rare/tasty/boozy/yummy/delicious brews to ring in the celebration!
Twenty-one (21)! Winner winner, chicken dinner! Oh me oh my, check out the twenty-one (YES TWENTY...ONE) specialty brews we have on deck for our anniversary. Plus here is a sneak peek at the glassware we will be sliding your way with the purchase of a sandwich and flight!
1. PB Porter – 5.6% ABV | 30 IBU – Karl Strauss. Brewed for San Diego Beer Week 2012 An English-style Brown Porter brewed with organic peanut powder, cocoa nibs, and vanilla beans. The resulting brew is a beer’s answer to the peanut butter cup – a medium-bodied porter with smooth layers of peanut butter and milk chocolate.
2. Avant Guarde – 7% ABV | 27 IBU – Lost Abbey. From the French word "Garde" meaning something worth keeping, this Farmhouse Styled Ale is a most delicious companion to a loaf of freshly baked bread from the oven. Grab a seat on the porch, some soft cheese and a tree ripened apple from your grandmother's old orchard. Relax and watch the evening arrive as the afternoon sun is consumed by the illuminating moon over the gardens. They brewed Avant Garde for you, our friends and families. Here's to things worth guarding over.
3. Nelson – 7% ABV | 45 IBU – Apline. An outstanding hop from New Zealand, Nelson Sauvin, is generously used throughout the brewing and dry-hopping of this unique beer. European rye is added for a smooth, malty addition to flavor.
4. Indica Pale Ale – 7.5% ABV | 90 IBU – St. Oksar. Oskar Blues introduced three new beers during Saturday, March 24th's Collaboration Fest. Each beer was a joint effort with another craft brewery. We were fortunate enough to pick up their love child with Saint Archer, which was one of only two kegs of this experimental hopped lager that our good friends at Stone were able to get their fiendish fingers on.
5. Mongo – 8.5% ABV | 99 IBU – Port Brewing. Josh's Favoirte! A tribute beer brewed to honor the memory of a Port fallen solider, Columbus (a brewery kitten they nicknamed Mongo), who used each of his 9 lives in a short, but brazen, 10 months on this planet. This Big hop forward Double IPA featurs large amounts of Columbus and Amarillo hops and is very aggressive... like Mongo. We drink to you Mongo!!
6. Equinox Showers – 8.8% ABV | 65 IBU – Noble Aleworks. We stopped in to have a beer at Noble, and were greeted by Evan and Brad who had this suprise waiting for us for our Second Birthday. Thanks guys! Formerley known as T.B.A Showers, this fella is brewed with HBC366.
7. DIPA – 9% ABV | 118 IBU – Hangar 24. Jerry's Favorite! Assertive and drinkable. Double IPA is California’s gift to beer lovers. Theirs is brewed with four distinctly American hops: Centennial, Citra, Columbus and Simcoe, all beautifully balanced by five malts and generous additions of local orange blossom honey.
8. Semme Della Vita – 9.4% ABV | 30 IBU – Monkish. Belgian-style tripel brewed with pistachios and vanilla beans. We tried this beer for the first time at Brew Ha Ha'13 and instantly fell in love. It took some convicing to aquire, so we hope you all love it as much as we do!!
9. Denogginizer – 10% ABV | 90 IBU – Drakes. Leonard's Favorite! This a big bold beer hopped with an abundant amount of Simcoe and Amarillo with a touch of Ahtanum and Chinook. Mashed with Crystal malt and Caramalt for color and flavor to help balance out the hop assault.
10. Brandy BA Drakonic – 10.1% ABV | 40 IBU – Two-row malt is blended with Chocolate malt, roasted barley, and dark Crystal malts to make up the grist. Only one hop addition, Columbus, is added for bittering, allowing the abundance of malt in this beer to shine through. Enjoy the dense brownish head, the silky maltiness, and rich barrel aged flavors.
11. Judgement Day – 10.5% ABV | 25 IBU – Lost Abbey. A massive beer in every sense of the word. A stronger and more contemplative version of thier Lost and Found Ale. Judgment Day is the base beer for their Cuvee de Tomme. Many of the Trappist Breweries produce a version of beer which ages incredibly well for many years to come. And, since none of us knows when the end of the world is coming, we suggest you stock up with lots of Lost Abbey beers.
12. Axiom – 10.5% ABV | 28 IBU – Valiant. Delicious Graham cracker with a slight malty highlight. Cherry combines with raisin, some spiciness and a few alcohol esters. A rich caramel sweetness leads into a diverse mixture of malt characters. A taste of clove with a little herbal hops and a light hotness. This was another tasting room only addtion for our special day. Thanks Valiant!
13. 2014 Classic Russian Imperial Stout – 10.6% ABV | 60 IBU – Stone. This stout is so thick, rich and well, sinful, you might worry that you'll be doomed to the fiery pits just for thinking about a sip. Rest assured, however, that even though this seemingly pernicious brew is indeed as black as sin, they guarantee that no actual sin was committed in making it... you'll have to add that on your own. This massive and intensely aromatic beer abounds with notes of anise, black currants, coffee, and roastiness, and its heavy palate is nothing to be trifled with!
14. Galaxian – 11% ABV | 100 IBU – Bootlegger's. Get ready for this gnarly barley wine ale with a taste from outter space! Galaxian's mission is to attack your interplanetary tastebuds from launching a bodacious amount of Australian Galaxy hops with rich notes of toffee aimed straight for your palate! Double dry hopping advances the citrus and passion fruit notes to the next level leaving you stoked for more. Hold on to this far-out barley wine ale, space cadets... it will age for light-years! Bring your inner gamer to take on Galaxian and remember "Mission: Drink Galaxian!"
15. 2010 Old Guardian – 11.6% ABV | 80 IBU – Stone. Barley wines are traditionally hefty brews, but ours is downright excessive. The huge maltiness of this beer is only tamed by an equally prodigious addition of hops, creating a rich, slightly sweet, caramel-hued ale infused with assertive bitterness and bright hop notes, all culminating in a pleasing dryness. While it will evolve into an even more glorious brew with age, this beer's delicious onslaught of flavors will seriously challenge your ability to wait any longer to drink it.
16. Marleywine – 11.9% ABV | 60 IBU – Golden Road. Named after their favorite 11 year old, Marley, daughter of their co-founder Tony Yanow, Marleywine is a smooth, full-bodied barleywine with aromas of toffee, caramel and a hint of vanilla. This beer has a warming finish with chocolate and light cherry notes.
17. Chocolate Big Deluxe – 12.2% ABV | 85 IBU – Ritual. A massive wall of flavor and so dark it actually absorbs light, and treated with Parliament chocolate. A deeply rich and complex Russian Style Imperial Stout brewed with no less than 10 different malts as the backbone. They brewed this one with oats to add an additional layer of silkiness along with a healthy dose of locally roasted coffee to make this a truly amazing beer. Sip slowly with a friend and enjoy the rich flavors
18. Agave Maria – 13.5% ABV | 50 IBU – Lost Abbey. Continuing The Lost Abbey’s crusade to expand and experiment with new beers and barrel-aging techniques, Agave Maria’s base is a new strong-ale brewed with Agave nectar and aged in both Anejo and Reposado barrels for a minimum of 10 months, the first tequila barreled beer to hit The Lost Abbey’s entire distribution network.
19. Hammerhead – 13.8% ABV | 83 IBU – Hangar 24. Hammerhead is a big, complex, American-style Barleywine featuring two English caramel malts and four American hops. Hammerhead’s character is enhanced by dry hopping and then aging the deep amber liquid for six months in charred oak rye whiskey and bourbon barrels. Layered flavors of toffee, vanilla, brown sugar, spice and rye whiskey lead to a warm and slightly bitter finish. This is a strong ale, meant to be sipped, savored and enjoyed.
20. Pugachev's Cobra – 13.8% ABV | 85 IBU – Hangar 24. This rich, black beauty with a thick caramel head is bursting with aromas of chocolate, vanilla, oak, bourbon, licorice and dark fruits, while flavors of chocolate-covered plum, sweet malt, bourbon, and roasted coffee explode on your palate. This is no ordinary beer; three different dark roasted malts and rich maple syrup are combined in a truly unique brewing process to create complexity and depth. Once fermented, it’s then aged for eight months in freshly emptied bourbon barrels.
21. Bourbon County Stout – 14.2% ABV | 60 IBU – Goose Island. Brewed in honor of the 1000th batch at their original Clybourn brewpub. A liquid as dark and dense as a black hole with thick foam the color of a bourbon barrel. The nose is an intense mix of charred oak, chocolate, vanilla, caramel and smoke. One sip has more flavor than your average case of beer.
Save this very special Tuesday April 22nd, 2014 AD and come early for some limited edition The Iron Press loot and great beer before any of the taps pop. As always (well almost always), DJ LexaKhan will be crushing it through our bouncing speakers. Check back with us soon to see what we will be pouring and what goodness Chef Andrea will be serving up that night.
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew
1. Mongolian Beef Waffle - Rib eye steak braised in house-made simmered Mongolian sauce, served with steamed jasmine rice + charred green onions - $9.00
2. Groundwork Coffee Porter Waffle Donuts - Drizzled with Porter Glaze, dusted with chocolate coffee shavings, served with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream + Strawberries - $7.00
As always, come early for some fun freebies! DJ LexaKhan will be tossing tunes in and around your noggins, so get ready to get your groove on.
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew
After an insane kickoff to Goose Island's Migration Week, we are collaborating with Smog City Brewing for our next Tuesday Tap Takeover! After outgrowing our beloved and local Tustin Brew Co., the gang at Smog City moved their outfit to Torrance and have been shooting out even more tasty brews.
Throw this in your calendar and join us April 1st, 2014 AD from 5 – 10 PM PST for our next yummy Tuesday Tap Takeover!
Without further ado, here are the delicious brews from Smog City we will be pouring out for the evening:
1. Little Bo Pils – 4.4% ABV | 35 IBU – This unfiltered pale lager is all about subtlety and balance. Expect a delicate spice, a touch of honey, and rustic white bread on the nose. Flavors of bread crust and light malt meet the spice of traditional Czech Saaz hops and while the finish is crisp and bracingly bitter, everything is in balance.
2. Make Out Session Pale ale – 4.8% ABV | 33 IBU – A low alcohol yet highly hopped pale ale. Full of citrusy, fruity, and floral west coast IPA hop character balanced with just enough malt to keep this beer hoppy, yet super drinkable!
3. L.A. Saison – 6.0% ABV | 22 IBU – A hazy, deep golden farmhouse style ale with a floral nose, flavors of wheat and white pepper and a smooth, dry finish. French hops, and a blend of domestic and European malts combine in this characteristic country ale with expressive yeast and complex hop flavor and aroma.
4. Peach Saison – 6.0% ABV | 22 IBU – A hazy, deep golden farmhouse style ale with a floral nose, flavors of wheat and white pep... wait doesn't this sound familiar? That's because this is special release of the L.A. Saison lovingly fermented a second time with peach puree! This brew originally wasn't supposed to leave the tasting room, but the good folks at Smog City were incredibly eager to share some with us. Thanks guys!!
5. Groundwork Coffee Porter – 6.0% ABV | 26 IBU – Gold Medal Winner - 2012 Great American Beer Festival, Denver, CO - Coffee Beer. A coffee-beer, rather than a beer with coffee. A robust porter aged on fresh, locally roasted fair-trade ground coffee. Enhanced flavors of chocolate, roasted malt, and of course coffee are present. “Like a chocolate covered espresso bean."
6. Hoptonic IPA – 7.8% ABV | 54 IBU – This golden-hued ale flaunts the exceptional flavor and aroma of west coast hops with notes of orange, citrus peel, tropical fruit, guava and floral honey. The lightly toasted caramel malt balances the resinous hop flavors and firm, yet balanced bitterness that make this beer a full bodies hop lovers’ paradise.
7. Amarilla Gorilla – 7.8% ABV | 60 IBU – This IPA is definitely from the jungle! With notes of mango, papaya, apricot, and a touch of citrus and pine in the nose, this is one big, beautifully hoppy IPA. Enough malt balance and restrained bitterness keeps it very drinkable.
8. The Nothing – 9.7% ABV | 96 IBU – Winter Seasonal. This double chocolate imperial stout aged on raw cocoa nibs is about as decadent as they come. This fan favorite is brewed once a year and its anticipated return is wide spread. Named in honor of The Neverending Story’s character, The Nothing, who was the embodiment of lost hope and dreams and is set upon destroying Fantasia.
In the interim, peer at these to make you want to DRINK BEER. YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME.
Check back with us soon to see the lineup for that evening.
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew
Here you guys, go! Below is what our fantastic Chef, Andrea, has whipped up for tonight’s event. Two Goose Island infused dishes to pair up with all the delicious brews we will be pouring tonight! 1. Lomo Saltado Waffle - Illinois IPA Beer Braised Ribeye, Bacon, Red Bell Peppers + Onions, drizzed with Chimichurri + topped with a fried egg - $10 2. Cinnamon Bread Pudding topped with Bourbon County Jam - 'Nuff said - $8 Here are a couple photos to preview the goodness we will be stuffing in your mouths that night:
As always, there will be a limited number of giveaways for those who order a Goose Island flight with a sammy. We can't wait to clink some glasses with you guys tonight! Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew
Goose Island will be kicking off their first ever Migration Week in Orange County this year at a few super select locations. Guess who has two thumbs and has been chosen to start the party off right...*THIS GUYYYYYYYYY*! What this means to you is lots of yummy and rare brews from these Chicago bad boys (*hint MULTIPLE BOURBON COUNTY offerings. MULTIPLE*).
So jot or tattoo this sucker down and join us March 11th, 2014 AD from 5 - 10 PM PST for our next very special Tuesday Tap Takeover!
In continuing the spirit of beer comradery, below are the other places to look out for during that week:
1. Tuesday, March 11th, 2014 AD - The Iron Press 2. Wednesday, March 12th, 2014 AD - Hollingshead's and Pint House 3. Thursday, March 13th, 2014 AD - Haven and Provisions 4. Friday, March 14th, 2014 AD - Out of the Park Pizza
Without further ado, here is the sweet lineup we have for the evening:
1. Honkers – 4.3% ABV | 30 IBU – Inspired by visits to English country pubs, Honker’s Ale combines a fruity hop aroma with a rich malt middle to create a perfectly balanced beer. Immensely drinkable, Honker’s Ale is not only the beer you can trust but one you’ll look forward to time and again.
2. 312 Pale Ale – 5.4% ABV | 30 IBU – They are from the city that invented the skyscraper. They constructed their Urban Pale Ale on a balanced malt backbone, so the citrus hop aroma and crisp flavor can stand tall.
3. India Pale Ale – 5.9% ABV | 55 IBU – Their India Pale Ale recalls a time when ales shipped from England to India were highly hopped to preserve their distinct taste during the long journey. The result is a hop lover’s dream with a fruity aroma, set off by a dry malt middle, and long hop finish.
4. Sofie Paradisi – 6.7% ABV | 20 IBU – Their original Sofie is aged in wine barrels with orange peel and fermented with the wild Belgian yeast Brettanomyces. This variant of Sofie, Sofie Paradisi, is also aged in wine barrels but features a different blend. The change in fruit offers a brighter citrus nose and a distinctly tart finish along with the slight bittersweet characteristics common to grapefruit
5. Matilda – 7.0% ABV | 26 IBU – Wild in character, with a slightly fruity aroma and a spicy yeast flavor that is as unique as it is satisfying – Matilda is an intriguing choice for beer and wine lovers alike. Dry and quenching, it’s the perfect accompaniment at the dining table or for casually socializing at the bar.
6. Matilda Lambicus – 7.0% ABV | 25 IBU – Modeled after beer brewed by Trappist monks, Matilda Lambicus is a dark, golden colored Belgian style pale ale brewed using two yeast strains. Like its sister beer Matilda, Matilda Lambicus has baking spice aromas with a touch of funk expected from Brettanomyces. These are then complemented by fruity aromas, pleasant acidity, and a slightly tart body that enhance the complexity of an already complex beer.
7. Juliet 2012 – 8.0% ABV | 15 IBU – Fermented with wild yeasts and aged in wine barrels with blackberries, Juliet is a tart, fruity, complex ale. Notes of wood, tannin, dark fruit and spice make Juliet an ideal beer to suggest to Pinot Noir enthusiasts and beer drinkers who are fond of Belgian sour ales.
8. The Illinois – 8.4% ABV | 70 IBU – The first Imperial beer of the year is The Illinois, a 9.0% ABV 95 IBU Imperial IPA that pushes the limits of hop flavor and aroma. Deep gold, complex citrus aroma, balanced clean bitterness, medium to full body.
9. Lolita – 8.7% ABV | 32 IBU – Lolita is a pink rose colored Belgian style pale ale fermented with wild yeast and aged on raspberries in wine barrels. Aromas of fresh raspberries, bright jammy fruit flavors and crisp, refreshing body make Lolita ideal for beer drinkers fond of Belgian Framboise.
10. Bourbon County Barleywine – 12.1% ABV | 60 IBU – Aged in the third-use barrels that were once home to Kentucky bourbon and then thier renowned Bourbon County Stout, this traditional English-style barleywine possesses the subtlety of flavor that only comes from a barrel that’s gone through many seasons of ritual care. The intricacies of the previous barrel denizens – oak, charcoal, hints of tobacco and vanilla, and that signature bourbon heat – are all present in this beer. Hearty and complex, Bourbon County Brand Barleywine is a titan and a timeline; a bold, flavorful journey through the craft of barrel aging.
11. Bourbon County Backyard Rye – 12.7% ABV | 60 IBU – Always on the lookout for the next thing they can throw in a barrel, thier brewers actually looked no further than their own backyard for this release – literally. Inspired by the berries they remember first eating from the trees in their yards; this Bourbon County release is full of the dark, spicy, and pleasantly sweet flavors of mulberries, marionberries, and boysenberries. This trio of fruit nicely rounds out the spice and heat of the rye whiskey barrels in which they were aged, resulting in a smooth, jammy stout perfect for sipping on your back porch.
12. Bourbon County Cherry Rye Stout – 13.9% ABV | 60 IBU – At Goose Island their brewers love experimenting with their beer almost as much as they love drinking it. This unique blend of Bourbon County Brand Stout was aged in rye whiskey barrels with loads of whole Michigan cherries. This is one massive beer the brewers are proud to finally let you share with your friends at home - or not. After your first sip, you'll agree, this beer has some real stones.
13. Bourbon County Stout – 14.2% ABV | 60 IBU – Brewed in honor of the 1000th batch at their original Clybourn brewpub. A liquid as dark and dense as a black hole with thick foam the color of a bourbon barrel. The nose is an intense mix of charred oak, chocolate, vanilla, caramel and smoke. One sip has more flavor than your average case of beer.
In the mean time, check out some pics from Goose Island:
We hope to get all boozy with you guys that night!
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew
Annnnnnnd here is what Chef Andrea and Cousin John have drummed up and dropping in front of your hungry little faces for tonight. Two yummy dishes to pair with the deliciously delicious brews from Breckenridge Brewery!
1. Carne Asada Waffle Tacos - Ganished with Chopped Cilantro + Radish, served with House-Made Roasted Tomatillo Salsa - $9
2. Girl Scout Lemonade Waffle - Served with Lemon Granita, Sweet Lime Cream, Candied Lemon Peel, Girl Scout Lemonades and Micro Basil - $7
Check out a couple pictures and commence the drooling:
As always, DJ LexaKhan will be chucking around sweet tunes all night long. BYOV (Bring Your Own Vinyl) for Lex to spin! We can’t wait to see all of you guys here!
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew
We just wanted to slap the back(end)s of everyone who came out for the Saint Archer Tuesday Tap Takeover we just had, we had a lot of fun! Up next we have one of our favorite breweries out of the Centennial State of Colorado, Breckenridge Brewery! From humble home brewing beginnings, Richard Squire started batching up delicious beer in the 1980's and opened up his doors to public mouths in 1990. Breckenridge has quietly become one of the biggest and best craft breweries in the states and we are stoked to have them ransack our little establishment. With that being said, mark up, punch in, and remember February 25th, 2014 AD from 5 - 10 PM PST for our next Tuesday Tap Takeover!
Without further ado, here is the list for the evening:
1. Agave Wheat – 4.2% ABV | 19 IBU – Agave complements the refreshingly light quality of their wheat and adds a subtle note of flavor that expands this beer’s uplifting taste profile. It is familiar, yet creative.
2. Vanilla Porter – 4.7% ABV | 16 IBU – Deep in the jungles of Papua New Guinea and Madagascar grows the perfect ingredient for an extraordinary Porter brewed in Colorado. Breckenridge Brewery’s Vanilla Porter. An ale that has all the chocolate and roasted nut flavor of a classic Porter, with an enigmatic surprise thrown in for good measure.
3. Nitro Vanilla Porter – 4.7% ABV | 16 IBU – Their remarkably complex, wildly popular ale combines hints of chocolate, caramel, and coffee with an inventively delicious twist, for good measure. A vortex of flavors made even more alluring by a blast of nitrogen.
4. Oatmeal Stout – 4.95% ABV | 36 IBU – It's a bold, smooth-bodied concoction that oozes dark-roasted coffee aromas and flavors of espresso and semi-sweet chocolate. They round out these heady pleasures with a dose of flaked oatmeal for a creamy body and a semi-dry finish. Unforgettable.
5. Ophelia – 5% ABV | 23 IBU – A tale of two styles. The Quintessential good girl gone bad. Subtle hints of citrus round out the complex aroma of Mosaic hops, for a beer so drinkable, it’ll last through multiple acts.
6. Thunder Stout – 5% ABV | 20 IBU – American/Oatmeal Stout. Poured midnight black with a creamy chocolate brown head. Moderate lacing. Has an aroma of roasty and sweet malts, coffee and dark chocolate. Roasty and sweet malts, coffee and dark chocolate. Starts sweet and finishes a tad dry.
7. Lucky U – 6.2% ABV | 68 IBU – They sure did. And the result is a well-balanced, soulful IPA with just the right amount of hoppiness. An even keeled ale that goes down clean and refreshing, but still lets you know it’s been doted on by the Brewmaster. It's true to it’s IPA heritage, but also highly drinkable. Lucky U. And they seriously mean that.
8. 72 Imperial Chocolate – 7.2% ABV | 11 IBU – Brewed with chocolate from Colorado's very own Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc., this Imperial Chocolate Cream Stout is full of rich, toasted chocolate notes with hints of dark fruit. 72 Imperial will take you where you need to go. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
9. 471 DIPA – 9.2% ABV | 70 IBU – 471 is a small batch, limited edition ale that was created by their Brewmaster to separate the weak from the strong. 471 is a double IPA, that combines Pale, Munich, Caramel-30, Carapils and Torrified Wheat malts, with Chinook, Centennial, Simcoe and Fuggles hops. It has a big sweet mouthfeel, followed by more hoppiness than you've ever had at one time. Enjoy.
Take a peeksies at what's in store in a couple of weeks:
We hope to see all of you guys here!
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew
1. Golden Grahams Fried Chicken - Served on a Bed of Iron Press House Coleslaw, Blistered Jalapeno Peppers + Maple Syrup - $10
2. Cap'n Crunch Berries + Milk Waffle - Cap'n Crunch + Berries Infused Waffle, served with Vanilla Ice Cream & Milk Glaze - $7
Here are a couple preview shots for you guys:
As always, DJ LexaKhan will be throwing rad tunes all night long. BYOV (Bring Your Own Vinyl) for Lex to spin! We can’t wait to see all of you guys here!
Smoochies, The Iron Press Crew